Thursday, May 20, 2010

In the Daylight

Hey Guys! Long time no see. :D

Today I just wanted to talk to you about courage. Bravery and confidence are two qualities that I feel are sometimes under-appreciated. It takes a special kind of person to have courage, whether it be in general or in yourself.

I like to believe that I'm a courageous person. That given the chance, I would save a stranger from a burning building or throw myself in front of a bullet for someone I loved. But the truth is that I have no idea if I would have the courage. If I would be strong enough to give myself up for someone else, my country, etc. As for taking risks, I always seem to hover on the edge. I'm too afraid to leap, to jump. I wish I were able to just live without hesitation. Unfortunately, I can't. This is something that I've accepted about myself. But it's also something I want to change.

Courage: –noun
the quality of mind or spirit that enables a person to face difficulty, danger, pain, etc., without fear; bravery.

Fearless. It's what I want to be. It's what I will never be. But it never hurt to dream.

But I digress.

Favorite Song OTM:
Daylight- Matt & Kim


** I highly recommend you listen to my suggested songs as you read the corresponding blog. It gives you some insight to what I was listening to as I wrote. KTHXBAI!

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment