Hey Guys! Sorry it's been so long. So on June 27th Lauren, Meghan, my dad and I went to see ROFLCOPTOUR. That consists of ALL CAPS, The Parselmouths, The Whomping Willows, Justin Finch-Fletchley, Lauren Fairweather, and Hayley of 5AG. And I have one thing to say about it: AMAZING.
It was my first ever time at a wizard rock event, and I felt right at home surrounded by all those awesome nerdfighters. I heard some new (to me) songs that I immediately loved. Then ALL CAPS played, and it was one of the best moments of my life. As wonderful as Luke and Kristina are online, they are ten times cooler in person. We got to meet them after the show and Luke was super funny and they were so nice. We had everyone sign our Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows book, and Luke & Kristina signed a piece of paper that i taped up.
Meghan and I had a fantasticly nerdy time, and it was honestly one of the best days ever. I can't wait to do it again.
*Side note, I really wish I was going to VidCon. SO BAD.
Okay well I will TTYL because I'm presently talking to Andrea, and I can't pay attention.
Love forever,
Em.
Saturday, July 3, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment