It's funny how monumental the word summer is when you're young. Summer means so many things. Heat, the absense of school and the presence of fun. Staying up late, beach, pool, sleeping in, friends, romance. That's the dream high-school summer. Whatever summer means to you, I'm sure you remember the past ones. Each year we anxiously await "Summer 20__" We make Facebook Photo Albums dedicated to it. Summers are our opportunity to LIVE IT UP. Without the usual school/social pressures on, it's so easy to let go and truly enjoy life for 3 short months. Summer is without a doubt the time of your life.
It's really too bad my summer is almost over.
Hey guys. Quite an intro, I know. ;) I'm just not so excited about starting school again. While I love school way too much than is normal for a high-school student, summer is just like I said-- it's so ridiculously fun that it's really sucky thinking about homework and getting up early and all that fun stuff. I went school clothes shopping today. And let me tell you: I'm gonna be one well-dressed lady this year. I can't wait for school supplies; that's my favorite part!! College orientation is Tuesday, I'm excited times ten and a half.
Anyways, it's 1:48 a.m and I'm going shopping/to the movies tomorrow so I need to sleep. I'll see you next time!
XO
*Note: I'm too late to do BEDA this August, but I PROMISE I'll do it in April. If I don't, I'll give up ice cream for lent. :)
Thursday, August 12, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment