Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Musicals and Birthdays!

Hey lovelies <3

April is turning out to be a good-looking month. First of all, Spring Break was last week, and it was so nice to finally have some down-time. It relieved a lot of my stress. The weather has been absolutely perfect practically all month, aside from a few rainy days. They had predicted snow on one day, but that never came into being. (That's Ohio April for you!)

My monthly calender for this month is pretty darn full! This Friday, the family and I are going to see "Jesus Christ Superstar" at a local private high school. I adore musicals, so this should be fun! I'll write a review-thing after the show. Then on Saturday I'm celebrating my friend's (her name is April, haha!)birthday at a local indoor amusement park.

Next Friday is "Game Night" at my church. My sister can't go though, because she is on stage crew for their play, Seussical. Another girl at my church is also in her school's play, Aladdin, that weekend. Musicals all around!

Saturday the 24th is a big day for me. In the morning, I am going to my tap dance competition. (Nervous!)Then I have to rush home and get ready for my best friend Melissa's Sweet 15. She is Puerto Rican, and they have a Quincenera. (sp?)Basically a coming of age, and reaffirming your faith. It's literally as fancy as a wedding! I'm so happy for and proud of her. (Love you, Liss!)The reception will be tons of fun, too. I love me some Rican food!

And that's it, for now! Busy month, plus I have to take my admissions test for Post-Secondary school. Just thought I'd give a little monthly schedule for you guys. I'm soo looking forward to summer. Summer '10 is going to be a blast!! Take care, and have a wonderful rest of April.

Favorite Songs of the Moment:
The Bitch of Living- Spring Awakening
Nothin' On You- B.O.B

Favorite NEW Band:
ALL CAPS! I <33 Luke & Kristina. Czech out their myspace and youtube, yo!
www.youtube.com/allcapsband
www.myspace.com/allcaps

<3's,
Emily

(This was just a fun little blog update. Tell me if you liked it! I'm gonna be doing 'favorites' too! [;)

1 comment:

  1. Your blog is so pretty!

    come check out and follow my fashion blog!
    http://thetwinslovefashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete